Visit Z.O.H.R.N on indieDB, give a comment and vote up!
The Giant Zlugs had some distortion in the mesh when they sneaked over a displaced ground. Here is a fix for that. The small feet still need some improvement, but it’s a lot better than in 0.9.3.
- New sound for the drone
- Lava Zlugs
- Speed up of the Albino Zliders
- Seven fields to test the harvesting (battle zone)
- Removed the bet system
- Reducing the size of the download
- Some performance improvements that allow more Zlugs on each field
Important: The store system and the background story are under development. In the up-coming store the player can buy items to upgrade and repair the drone, fuel, food, etc.
Visit the Steam Store and vote up for Z.O.H.R.N to get it on Steam, thanx!
- Bug #001 fixed.
- Slightly reduced the size of the colliders of the zlugs to make it easier to close the fence.
- Fixed unwanted distortions on the mesh of the zlug when it’s moving in a very displaced terrain.